The CLI is ideal for teams of 3-5 individuals working in the area of ACEs, suicide prevention, and/or resilience who are interested in
- learning to maintain and build collaborative partnerships in a remote environment
- developing strategic partnerships with those who have complementary, but distinct priorities from your organization
- learning how to shift conversations from blame to a shared vision
- exploring a shared risk and protective factor approach
- understanding how health inequities exacerbate risk for ACEs and suicide in some populations
- exploring how systems thinking tools can help you make systemic changes in your community
Recruitment for our first CLI has closed. The first CLI launched in November 2020 and will continue into April 2021. Future opportunities to participate will be posted on this webpage.
In the summer of 2021, we will also release a self-paced curriculum that will allow teams who were unable to participate in the first CLI to replicate the curriculum on their own.